Pros & Cons of cabinet refacing
Cabinet refacing is a thing that often confuses people. Is cabinet refacing an ideal choice or would cabinet replacement work well? Well, both of them come with certain pros and cons that you must know in order to make a correct decision.
Let’s discuss cabinet refacing here. Should you go with cabinet refacing? Will it work well for you? This blog further lists and explains some of the most important pros and cons you must know about cabinet refacing. Hence, if you are confused if cabinet refacing would do the job right for you or not, reading this blog will give you massive clarity.
Pros of cabinet refacing
Readout some of the major benefits of cabinet refacing below.
1) Requires less time: Cabinet refacing requires much less time as compared to replacement. Hence, if you are under a tight time constraint, cabinet refacing is your ideal choice.
Most homeowners go with cabinet refacing because they don’t have that time to invest in cabinet replacement. Hence, the first major benefit of cabinet refacing; it requires less time.
2) Cost-effective option: Cabinet refacing demands less cost as compared to that of entire remodeling, of course. Hence, with cabinet refacing, you can restore the charm of your kitchen cabinets, and that too with less price.
Hence, if you are looking for a cost-effective option to restore the charm of your cabinets, cabinet refacing is your ideal choice.
3) Retaining the kitchen: With cabinets refacing, you aren’t required to change the look and fill your kitchen by any means. Hence, if you love your kitchen as it is, and if you desire to retain the looks of your kitchen, without any doubt, cabinet refacing is your answer.
4) Less mess: Of course, cabinet refacing invites less mess as compared to remodeling. With cabinet refacing, you can still use your kitchen without disrupting your routine. Hence, if you cannot disrupt your kitchen schedule by any means, cabinet refacing is a major benefit.
Cons of cabinet refacing
Like every coin has two sides, cabinet refacing has both, pros and cons. You now know the pros. Checkout some cons of cabinet refacing below.
1) No change in the layout: This is a major drawback of the cabinet refacing. You won’t be able to change the kitchen layout by any means. If you don’t desire to retain the current layout of the cabinets, refacing them by no means would solve your issue.
2) The budget can be easily exhausted: With cabinet refacing, crossing the budget line isn’t a difficult thing at all. You need to be extremely careful while removing the things like drawers, laminates, etc. A slight mistake might lead you to the cabinet replacement.
Yes, cabinet refacing is cost-effective, but at the same time, you need to be extremely careful with everything.
3) Can’t fix a majority of flaws: Cabinet refacing cannot fix the flaws like the storage problems, the design flaws, etc. Hence, if you are going with cabinet refacing, please know that it won’t be fixing a majority of your cabinet flaws.
You now know the pros and cons of cabinet refacing perfectly well. If cabinet refacing is your ideal choice or not is confusing you, you now have a massive clarity.
If you desire to get more information, or if you are looking for bespoke kitchen cabinets in Vaughan, you need not look further than the efficient team of Cabernet Kitchen & Fine Cabinetry.
The experience and the expertise our team comes alongside make us the top choice of people when it comes to finding a professional cabinet maker in Vaughan. Also, you can stay assured of pricing with us.
We ensure that you pay only for what you should. We are extremely transparent and fair with our pricing. Hence, if you are looking for affordable custom kitchens in Vaughan, you can count on us for that too. To connect with our experts and get your kitchen or cabinets ready by the best, contact us at 905-856-7888.